1. "Perhaps we're very lucky we didn't drown any of them at birth, my dear."
2. "You should be stirring your husband's dinner, not trouble."
3. "Let us not say fairwell, but as the French have it au revoir!"
4. "As much as I love being insulted by you; I think you'd be much happier at a table for one."
5. "Lizzy don't sit there. Your nose will peel and your cheeks will burn and Mr .Wickham will not like that."
6. "Though she may well perish with the shame of having such a mother."
7. "Off they run. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"