Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Repeat! A Pride & Prejudice Contest

And yes! There is a prize!!

So first off, Dan I'm breaking the rules. I'm making more than five posts this week. However since I have already completed 28 posts I feel this will be okay. I am not trying to make up any I am trying to listen to your lectures by only asking my readers to identify 7 quotations a day (Okay, so I'm using the long bit on the whole 5 +/- 2 memory scale).

Here's how the contest works:
You must identify 49 quotations from 7 Pride & Prejudice movies.
E-mail me you answers at mrdarcyatpemberley@gmail.com (And yes, that really is my e-mail address....obsess much Jane?)
There will be a bonus question.
Only one person will win.
The person with the most correct answers wins.
You will win a copy of the book "The Making of Pride & Prejudice" if you have this I will send you another Jane Austen prize!
I will post 7 quotations at once. E-mail me the seven and then continue as such. You must identify the movie and the year it was made. If you really want to impress me tell me who said it, but that won't count toward the prize. It will definitely count to your own Jane Austen and P & P pride.!

Here are you movie choices:

Pride & Prejudice starring Greer Garson and Laurence Olivier (1940)
Pride & Prejudice starring David Rintoul and Elizabeth Garvie (1980)
Pride & Prejudice starring Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle (1995)
Bridget Jones's Diary starring Colin Firth and Renee Zellweger (2001)
Pride and Prejudice starring Kam Heskin and Orlando Seale (2003)
Bride and Prejudice starring Aishwarya Rai and Martin Henderson (2004)
Pride and Prejudice starring Keira Knightly and Matthew MacFayden (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment