Friday, February 20, 2009

Shoot Sir Elton John

Okay, so vampires and zombies. I suppose I can get that, but aliens? Now I'm just pissed.

Sir Elton John's movie company is making "Pride & Predator" where the alien predator from the Alien vs. Predator movies will come to Pride & Prejudice. Are you kidding me? This is worse than the Crocodile Rock! This man gave beautiful songs to women like Princess Diana and Marylin Monroe and me, I get an alien abduction?! Did Marylin really give anything to the world? I know she acted and such, but what else did she do? Princess Di was a nice woman, a real humanitarian, but her personal life overshadowed her good deeds. Now me, who hasn't really lived a crazy life, gets aliens?! I created a genre. I made the smart girl in class realize she could be loved for her wit and not just her fine eyes. My books are required reading in school and instead of being an English rose, I'm a bloody alien horror movie.

You know I love to see what people do with my books. I love to see how they love the characters and want to see the story continue. But this is making me sicker than all the sex.

I am incredibly sad and have lost my faith in humanity. Thank you Elton John. I fear I shall no longer refer to you as sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment